Monday, December 9, 2013

Soft Sparkly Pink Eye Look!

This week brings along the dreaded Exam Week at my university.
When I woke up this morning, sluggish, and wishing I did not have to go take a two hour math exam... I decided I needed an easy, yet awake look for my makeup. So I created this simple little look!

First, I applied my Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer to my eyelids. This clear to nude primer is wonderful. I have been using it for about two months and it does it's job of keeping your eye shadow on all day long! I got this little size in the Beauty Blogger kit from Too Faced at Sephora.
Next I swept the color W.O.S. from the Naked Basics palette (middle color pictured) over my lid.
For my crease I used Benefit's 'Pause for Applause' to give it a little more pink and then highlighted my brow bone and inner corner of my eye with 'Milk It!'.

 To add the sparkle, I took NYX roll on shimmer in Salmon, carefully swept it across where I would usually put my eyeliner and then in my inner corner. Be careful not to cover the whole eyelid for this look!
 To top off the look, I curled my lashes and coated them first in my FAVORITE mascara right now, Too Faced's Better Than Sex (also from the Beauty Blogger kit). And while still wet, applied Maybelline's Colossal Volume Cat Eyes mascara to flare the outer lashes.

 Here't the finished product! I apologize for the bad lighting and you cannot really see the glitter on the top of the eye, but I promise it looks sweet! :) Thank you for stopping by my blog!
<3 abbeygail

No comments:

Post a Comment