Monday, December 9, 2013

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

Happy Holidays, everybody! :)
I am so excited for this Christmas season even more so than usual. I think it is because I am finally on my own, living wise. I got to set up my first Christmas tree with my roommate (and my awesome cousin who did most of the dirty work a.k.a. the lights). We decided to go for a white tree, white lights, and black, white, silver, and purple ornaments. The tree was topped off with sparkly ribbon! 
In my own room, I decided to hang icicle lights around the whole ceiling. Man is it bright! But it was totally worth it and looks so cute! I also purchased my own little tree and decorated it. Walmart had prelit mini trees for $10 and I could not refuse! I bought some sparkly silver balls, silver bows, and silver glitter tree branches to stick out of the branches. I am really happy with how this turned out! I just can't wait to put presents underneath them! :)
I will have some Christmas/winter looks up sooner than later! :)
<3 abbeygail

No comments:

Post a Comment